Here at VibePay, we're disrupting the payments industry by changing the way businesses and consumers pay and get paid via innovative Open Banking powered technologies.
VibePay Business, launching 2021, is our checkout solution for businesses that allows customers to seamlessly pay by bank account & more. The VibePay app, launched in Dec 2019, enables friends, family and social sellers to send and receive money directly to and from bank accounts.
We're looking for a talented, organised, personable team-mate who will join our team and use their skills in client onboarding and customer success management to develop and optimise our B2B client dashboard.
You’ll ideally have some understanding of due diligence standards, but you must have an analytical mind to optimise the onboarding workflow and develop a class-leading journey and product for customers.
You must be confident in bringing your own ideas from concept to life. Key success measures will be customer retention (low churn) and increased revenue per customer.
What you’ll need
- Experience working in a startup environment preferably Fintech (financial tech) but certainly SaaS or PaaS (essential)
- Proven experience of working in customer success but relevant experience in a business development role would be considered (essential)
- An understanding of Salesforce (desirable)
- Experience in analysing customer health and satisfaction, including using data from various CS and/or CRM systems to present a holistic view of the customer experience (essential)
- Management and achievement of retention, growth and profitability goals (essential).
- Proven experience in developing and implementing an onboarding process (desirable)
- Experience of customer due diligence (desirable)
- Able to work with a software development team to effectively communicate requirements and resolve issues,with an understanding of the development process (desirable)
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or a related field (desirable) but significant, relevant experience and demonstrable track record is crucial
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self driven and highly-analytical with strong attention to detail
- Good excel skills, and other any tools to create, and design workflows and store data
- Extremely organised with the ability to prioritise work, manage time effectively to meet deadlines, and take on last minute tasks when required
What Vibe can offer you
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements; - currently we are changing from office-based working to remote working. Most employees currently work full time from home but you may be expected to spend some time in our offices in Lancaster in the future. Ideally, you are based in the North West.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday.
- Regular team days out and socials (post covid!)
- Contributory pension scheme
- An exciting opportunity to make your mark in the future of the payments industry in the UK and Europe.
Interested in this role?
Send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org