We're disrupting the payments industry by changing the way businesses and consumers pay and get paid via innovative Open Banking powered technologies.
Pay with VibePay, launching Dec 2020, is our checkout solution for businesses which allows customers to pay by bank account & more. The VibePay app, launched in Dec 2019, enables friends, family and social sellers to send and receive money directly to and from bank accounts.
Front-End Web Developer
We're looking for a front-end web developer to join the project team who will be responsible for the business' web presence. The role will involve close collaboration with the lead product designer, marketing and will report into the Head of Product.
The focus of this role:
- Implement, maintain, and refine public-facing website and web-based products (checkout, dashboard)
- Implement and optimise email templates
- Interact with designers and copywriters to continually improve website, web-based products and email templates.
- Take responsibility for ad hoc requirements (copy editing, trouble-shooting, etc.)
What you’ll need:
- Undergraduate qualification in Computer Science or Design (desired); track-record will also be considered.
- Demonstrable experience with HTML, CSS, and supporting frameworks (required).
- Experience with email templates and CSS animation (desired).
- Experience working in a collaborative capacity with designers (required).
- Open mindedness and willingness to take creative risks (required).
- Reliability and excellent communication skills (required).
What Vibe can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, including Summer Fridays in August
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, includes birthday day off
- Regular team days out and socials (post covid!)
- Contributory pension scheme
- An exciting opportunity to make your mark in the future of the payments industry in the UK
Interested in this role?
- Send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com