We're disrupting the payments industry by changing the way businesses and consumers pay and get paid via innovative Open Banking powered technologies.
Pay with VibePay, launching Dec 2020, is our checkout solution for businesses which allows customers to pay by bank account & more. The VibePay app, launched in Dec 2019, enables friends, family and social sellers to send and receive money directly to and from bank accounts.
Mid-Level Graphic Designer - B2B/Consumer Tech
We're looking for a talented, organised, personable team-mate who will use their skills in graphic design to develop and optimise website, paid and organic creative. You’ll have a keen eye for design, video, copy and a creative mindset, importantly for developing content to attract B2B leads, and you’ll be confident in bringing your own ideas from concept to life.
The focus of this role:
- Deliver custom marketing graphic assets (website, landing pages, emails)
- Create effective organic and paid campaign content (stills, videos)
- Discover new, imaginative and hyper-relevant ways to reach our target B2B and consumer audiences
- Drive optimisation of creative based on results and insights from our marketing team
- Work with the talented VibePay marketing, design and product teams to understand our B2B and consumer audiences
- Ensure campaign look and feel is consistent with VibePay’s brand and products
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a similar role working on a high-growth B2B tech product
- Experience designing digital website and acquisition content
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Varied design experience showing you can take and adapt a design or concept across a variety of channels
- Experience working within a fast-paced business
- Proficient in the Adobe design software
- Transparent and fair, committed and collaborative are some of the key behaviours we expect from our team.
What Vibe can offer you
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, including Summer Fridays in August
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, includes birthday day off
- Regular team days out and socials (post covid!)
- Contributory pension scheme
- An exciting opportunity to make your mark in the future of the payments industry in the UK
Interested in this role?
- Send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org