We're disrupting the payments industry by changing the way businesses and consumers pay and get paid via innovative Open Banking powered technologies.
VibePay Business, launching 2021, is our checkout solution for businesses that allows customers to seamlessly pay by bank account & more. The VibePay app, launched in Dec 2019, enables friends, family and social sellers to send and receive money directly to and from bank accounts.
React Native App Developer
We're looking for a React Native App Developer. The successful candidate will join the product team and will work on an exciting consumer-facing app. The role will involve a high degree of iterative development and close collaboration with developers and designers to seek excellence in UI and UX.
The focus of this role:
- Develop, maintain, and test app for Android and iOS, using the React Native framework.
- Implement supporting functions in Firebase.
- Interact with developers and designers to continually improve UI and UX.
- Take responsibility for good software hygiene (refactoring, testing, version control, etc.)
What you’ll need:
- Good undergraduate degree in Computer Science (desired); track-record will also be considered.
- Demonstrable experience with React Native, Node.js, Firebase, and Git/GitLab (required); TypeScript experience would be a plus.
- Experience working in a collaborative capacity with software developers and designers (required).
- Open mindedness and willingness to take creative risks (required).
- Reliability and excellent communication skills (required).
What Vibe can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, including Summer Fridays in August
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, includes birthday day off
- Regular team days out and socials (post covid!)
- Contributory pension scheme
- An exciting opportunity to make your mark in the future of the payments industry in the UK
Interested in this role?
- Send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com